Enen No Shouboutai Arthur Boyle Golden Cosplay Wig
The second season of Fire Force is set to air in July 2020. The season will adapt the remaining story arcs from the Fire Force manga series.
How to make Enen No Shouboutai Arthur Boyle Golden Cosplay Wig
1.Start with a clean, dry wig. Gently comb it out with a wide-toothed comb to remove any tangles.
2. Place the wig on a wig stand or mannequin head. If you don’t have either of these, you can use a can of hairspray to prop the wig up.
3. Cut the wefts of hair that fall along the part line. Cut them as close to the base of the wig as possible.
4. Tease the hair on the crown of the head with a rat-tail comb. Gently backcomb the hair to create volume.
5. Spray the teased hair with hairspray to set it in place.
6. Use a hot glue gun to attach gold braid trim around the perimeter of the wig. Start at the front hairline and work your way around the back of the head.
7. Cut a length of gold braid trim to create a fringe. Hot glue it in place along the front hairline.
8. Cut two pieces of gold braid trim for the sideburns. Hot glue them in place just below the ear.
9. Spray the entire wig with hairs