Enen No Shouboutai Tamaki Kotatsu Black Purple Cosplay Wig
The second season of the Fire Force anime is adapted from the manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Atsushi Ōkubo. The season follows the Special Fire Force Company 8 as they investigate a series of strange incidents involving Spontaneous Human Combustion.
How to make Enen No Shouboutai Tamaki Kotatsu Black Purple Cosplay Wig
1. Cut a piece of black cloth into a rectangle that is twice as long as it is wide.
2. Fold the rectangle in half lengthwise.
3. Sew the long sides of the rectangle together, leaving the ends open.
4. Turn the tube of cloth right side out.
5. Cut a piece of purple cloth into a rectangle that is the same width as the black tube but twice as long.
6. Sew the long sides of the purple rectangle together, leaving the ends open.
7. Slip the purple tube over the black tube.
8. Sew the two tubes together at one end.
9. Cut two lengths of black yarn, each about twice the length of the wig.
10. Tie the yarn around the base of the wig, about an inch from the end.
11. Divide the wig into two sections by tying another length of yarn around the middle.
12. Braid each section of the wig and tie the ends with a length of yarn.
13. Put on the wig and adjust the braids as necessary.