How to make Fubuki Gray Cosplay Wig
1. Begin by brushing your hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. If your hair is very short, you may need to use a wig.
2. Next, take a small section of hair from the front of your head and clip it back. This will be used to create the fringe later.
3. Then, use a grey wig and cut it into the desired length.
4. Next, take the grey wig and put it on your head, securing it with bobby pins.
5. Next, use a curling iron to curl the ends of the wig.
6. Finally, take the small section of hair from the front of your head and create a fringe. Secure the fringe with bobby pins.