How to make Nagi Karman Black Cosplay Wig
1. Start with a clean, dry, and styled wig. If you need to, you can trim the wig to achieve your desired look.
2. To add color, first mix your desired shade of black hair dye with equal parts developer.
3. To apply the color, use a brush or your fingers to apply the mixture evenly throughout the wig.
4. Once the color is applied, allow it to sit for the amount of time specified on the hair dye package.
5. After the allotted time has passed, rinse the wig thoroughly with cool water until the water runs clear.
6. To style the wig, you can use your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. When styling, be sure to use gentle, even strokes to avoid damaging the wig.