How to make Koki Kariya Lollipop Cosplay Costume
1. Find a bright green bodysuit or leotard and green tights.
2. Cut out two large oval shapes from green felt and hot glue them to the front of the bodysuit or leotard.
3. Cut out two smaller oval shapes from white felt and hot glue them to the center of the green ovals.
4. To make the lollipop stick, find a long piece of dowel or wood and wrap it in green duct tape.
5. Hot glue the lollipop stick to the back of the bodysuit or leotard.
6. Put on the green tights and bodysuit or leotard.
7. Your Koki Kariya Lollipop Cosplay Costume is now complete!